Hello I'm Danny Cole author of, GET MOTIVATED NOW!, The Formula For Happiness and Success in Life, The Formula For Success in Sales, and How To Repair Your Credit Like The Pros, I'm founder of I Am Empowered Man, and Men's Empowerment Coach.
I started I Am Empowered Man to teach men just like you the 4 things you need to know about your mind.
And if you put into practice these 4 things I teach you, then you will take control of your mind and turn it into your most powerful weapon to achieve success in every area of personal and professional life on every level.
The process for achieving a Stronger Than Failure Mindset works. I know it works because it worked for me.
Allow me to explain......
Life was not always easy. I was the first born of 6 kids to a poor family. We had a lot of love, but not a lot of money. On top of being poor I was small and weak and got teased and made fun of a lot. I even remember my grandfather telling me that he thought I would be the kid getting bullied and having sand kicked into his face at the beach.
I remember changing elementary schools 3 times because we had to move from living with my dad's parents, to living with my mom's parents, then to my aunt and uncle's house before we got a house of our own.
My dad was a great man, but he unfortunately turned to drugs when I was in middle school. There were some Christmases' we didn't have, because instead of my dad buying presents he used all the money on drugs. He was only 44 when he passed away.
I started using drugs and drinking everyday in my 20's. With my friends at the time using drugs, and me struggling with the lose of my baby at birth, she was stillborn, things escalated quickly with the types of drugs I was using and the amounts. You name it and I probably done it.
I had a few friends that died of overdoses. And after having a nurse tell me while I was in the ER, that I was lucky to be alive and if I didn't change what I was doing I was going to die, I knew something had to change.
So, I started the journey of mastering my mindset.
Why my mindset? Because I knew that your mindset determined how or even if you overcome obstacles. Your mindset determined how you saw the world. If there was lack or opportunity. If there was abundance or scarcity. If there was manifestation or hard work and no results. If I was happy or sad. All this and more was determined by my mindset.
It is something I have always worked on growing up, but now, I had made it my mission to master. I read books like, "How To Win Friends and Influence People," "Rich Dad, Poor Dad," "The Power Of Positive Thinking," "The Power Of I AM," books on sales, books by Anthony Robbins and Grant Cardone, and anything I could get my hands on. I knew if I could master my mindset, then I could achieve success in anything.
I have been in sales for the past 20 years. I've done it all. Sold real-estate, cars, life insurance, high-end furniture. I've started businesses that have failed and businesses that have prospered.
I had a gold business, you know, one of the "WE BUY GOLD" places, and business started out great. But, in 8 months we had to shut the doors. The gold prices went from an all time high to the bottom falling out.
Because of that business failing, and me trying several other businesses before that one, that never took root, I kept hearing, "When are you going to get a real job?" "Why do you always try doing things on your own?" "You really need to think about the future."
And I was thinking about my future. I did not want to work for someone else and make them successful. If I was going to work for someone and make them successful, it was going to be me, and I'd be willing to bet you feel the same way.
I now have a successful Men's Empowerment Coaching business, real estate, podcaster, and I'm an author. I absolutely love my life. And I want the same for you.
Men All Want The Same Thing:
- We want to feel confident and happy.
- We want to enjoy our relationships.
- We want to feel valued and spend our days making money in a way that fulfills us.
- We want to not be so angry, jealous, and resentful.
- We want to know that we're good enough as men, fathers, husbands, and leaders.
- And we want to feel the confidence necessary to live without doubt and fear.
This Is What I Believe:
1. Life is short. We must live in the now and live each day with intent, purpose, and passion.
2. With the right attitude and habits you can achieve anything.
3. Taking risks and stepping out of your comfort zone is essential for growth.
4. Knowledge is not power, applied knowledge is where true power is found.
5. A man is motivated by the desire to achieve and live life purposefully.
6. You are not your past. The decisions you make today will determine your future.
7. Everyone has greatness within them, some just need a little help getting it out.
8. No one is immune to life's difficulties but, you are Stronger Than Failure.